Registered user since Tue 5 Sep 2017
Christoph Treude is a Senior Lecturer in Software Engineering in the School of Computing and Information Systems at the University of Melbourne. The goal of his research is to improve the quality of software and the productivity of those producing it, with a particular focus on getting information to software developers when and where they need it.
His research combines empirical studies with the innovation of tools and approaches that take the wide variety of natural language artefacts in software repositories into account. He has authored more than 100 scientific articles with more than 200 co-authors, and his work has received an ARC Discovery Early Career Research Award (2018-2020), industry funding from Google, Facebook, and DST, as well as four best paper awards including two ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Awards. Prior to joining the University of Melbourne, Christoph Treude held a Senior Lecturer position at the University of Adelaide and worked as a postdoctoral researcher at McGill University, the University of São Paulo, and the Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte. He currently serves as a board member on the Editorial Board of the Empirical Software Engineering journal and was general co-chair for the 36th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution.
- A Fine-grained Data Set and Analysis of Tangling in Bug Fixing Commits
- GitHub Discussions: An exploratory study of early adoption
- GitHub Sponsors: Exploring a New Way to Contribute to Open Source
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Technical Track-track
- NIER Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
- DevOps Education: An Interview Study of Challenges and Recommendations
- API-related Developer Information Needs in Stack Overflow
- ShellFusion: Answer Generation for Shell Programming Tasks via Knowledge Fusion
- NIER Co-Chair in Program Committee within the NIER - New Ideas and Emerging Results-track
Mining Software Repositories
International Conference on Program Comprehension
View general profile