Registered user since Sat 30 Dec 2017
Hongyu Zhang is currently an associate professor at The University of Newcastle, Australia. Previously, he was a Lead Researcher at Microsoft Research Asia and an Associate Professor at Tsinghua University, China. He received his PhD degree from National University of Singapore in 2003. His research is in the area of Software Engineering, in particular, software analytics, testing, maintenance, and reuse. The main theme of his research is to improve software quality and productivity by mining software data. He has published more than 160 research papers in international journals and conferences, including TSE, TOSEM, ICSE, FSE, POPL, AAAI, IJCAI, KDD, ASE, ISSTA, ICSME, ICDM, and USENIX. He received three ACM Distinguished Paper awards. He has also served as a program committee member for many software engineering conferences. More information about him can be found at: https://sites.google.com/site/hongyujohn/ .
- Where is Your App Frustrating Users?
- Log-based Anomaly Detection with Deep Learning: How Far Are We
- Cross-Domain Deep Code Search with Few-Shot Learning
- What Do They Capture? - A Structural Analysis of Pre-Trained Language Models for Source Code
- NaturalCC: An Open-Source Toolkit for Code Intelligence
- On the Evaluation of Neural Code Summarization
- Refty: Refinement Types for Valid Deep Learning Models
- Adaptive Performance Anomaly Detection for Online Service Systems via Pattern Sketching
- Improving Fault Localization and Program Repair with Deep Semantic Features and Transferred Knowledge
Mining Software Repositories
International Conference on Program Comprehension
View general profile